Golden Grove Care Home
130 Strathcona Way Campbell River BC V9H0B1
Our service includes:
• All aspects of hygiene
• Medication Administration
• Meal preparation and feeding (as needed)
• Light housekeeping and laundry
The facility is managed by Lacey White and Dr. Willem Prinsloo, our Medical Director.
Dr. Prinsloo is a foremost expert in Palliative Care for the North Island in addition to over 20 years' Family Practice experience, while as a Registered Nurse Lacey has extensive experience in Community Care, General Medical Care, Wound Care as well as Palliative Care.
Pricing at Golden Grove Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Golden Grove Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Grove Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.