23157 North 103rd Lane Peoria AZ 85383
Golden Age is a senior care home located in the town of Peoria, AZ in Maricopa County. Peoria town has the traditional grid system of streets, with most roads oriented wither east west or north south. This makes it easier for those visiting seniors in Golden Age to follow directions easily especially for the first time visitors. Peoria also has several mountains and hills in the northern end that make the environment attractive and a better place living place. This is because the terrain controls floods.
Golden Age provides personalized assistance, compassionate senior care and supportive services in a carefully designed group home setting. The staff is committed in providing daily activities such as dressing, bathing and medication reminders to seniors. Additionally, they provide a tailored assistance plan that focuses wellness and keeping all seniors as independent as possible.
On top of the many other care home services, Golden Age offers the following lifestyle amenities;
- Tasty food and several food choices to select from
- Well kept environment and a warm building
- Beautifully placed community and it is close to sun city
- Bright, open and inviting social places with cozy furniture and interesting recreation
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
Our seniors enjoy engaging social activities, delicious meals, personalized assistance and beautiful living spaces. We provide the time, the care, the music and many other amenities that make seniors to feel that they have a second family. All seniors are welcome to be part of this amazing community.
Pricing at Golden Age
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Golden Age
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Age
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.