Gardens of Parry Sound
12 College Drive Parry Sound ON P2A0A9
Gardens of Parry Sound is an assisted living community located in the picturesque town of Parry Sound, ON. Our newly-constructed community sits on a quiet street near shopping and services overlooking a lush forested area. Parry Sound is a welcoming small town filled with natural green spaces, excellent restaurants and a full range of services, making this a great place to relax and indulge in a worry-free lifestyle.
Gardens of Parry Sound is dedicated to creating a safe, vibrant community where residents enjoy the right balance of independence and supportive care. Our professional, compassionate and personable team members are always on-site, and our seniors can contact a team member at any time by simply activating a wearable wristband or pendant.
Our luxurious community is designed to provide our residents with services, events and amenities designed to enhance the health and wellness of seniors, including:
- On-site Bible study and religious services
- Supervised exercise and fitness programs
- Resident gardens
- Well-appointed private suites complete with en-suite washrooms and kitchenettes (most units)
- Three restaurant-style fresh meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Supported shopping trips and 'Diners Club' outings to local eateries
- On-site library, educational lectures and movie showings
We are proud to be an assisted living community where residents feel relaxed, safe and free to pursue their hobbies and interests, and we invite you to join us at Gardens of Parry Sound.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.