Garden Way Place
2400 Garden Way Hermitage PA 16148
We offer many activities to help our residents thrive in both mind and body:
- Card and board games
- Individualized daily exercise classes in our fitness room
- Arts and crafts classes
- Ice cream socials
- Music programs
- Private courtyard for gardening, socializing and relaxing
- Pet friendly community
- Relaxing in our spa
Bentley Place offers rehabilitation services, assistance with activities of daily living, medication management and a nurse who is available 24 hours a day. We also offer a transitional stay program as well as respite care and a home visit program. Our closest hospital is Sharon Regional Health which is two miles away. A registered dietician plans our nutritious yet delicious meals and snacks.
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are equipped with amenities to ensure your comfort and safety:
- Private or companion occupancy
- Kitchenettes with microwaves
- Walk in shower with built in safety features
- All areas will accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- All apartments are equipped with phone and cable connections
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care for mom
We were happy with the care at this community. the staff were outstanding and careing. The community was always clean and well taken care of. The meals had a nice variety. We like the care and the value that...
Good adjustment so far...
Everything seems well suited for my mother. The community seems to be well-kept.
Filthy stinky rooms and poor care
Very dirty bedroom. Smell of human and dog urine and feces. No sheets on bed. Mattress covered in pee both dog and human. Furniture filthy. Staff very rude. No notifications when relative went to hospital until...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.