Garden Manor Village
100 Garden Manor Court Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Unfurnished apartment.
- One well prepared meal per day.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- All utilities excluding phone and cable.
- Scheduled activity program.
Pricing at Garden Manor Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Garden Manor Village
- New Resident.
I have just moved in so have not experienced all aspects yet. Everyone is very friendly. My only complaint is that there is a silver fish infestation in my apartment that has yet to be addressed thoroughly.All...
- Great place for mom.
I truly love living here. I researched other places; this by far the best move. The staff is great. Very friendly and caring.
- Decent place, servce my purpose.
I moved to Garden Manor. I am liking it, it is a decent place, the people are nice, it serves my purpose. I do enjoy the food.See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Garden Manor Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Garden Manor Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.