Free State Crestwood Assisted Living
1440 Houston St Wills Point TX 75169
Free State CrestwoodLocated in beautiful East Texas, you’ll find Free State Crestwood Assisted Living, a Senior Care Centers assisted living facility. With a variety of attractive residential living options, it’s the perfect choice for those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle, but desire moderate assistance in a safe and secure environment.
In the community living room and dining room areas of the property, you’ll find a piano, coffee bar and much more. More than that, you’ll find Free State Crestwood Assisted Living offers the perfect blend of service, attention and support—making for a wonderful, engaging assisted living experience!
Free State Crestwood offers an extensive array of amenities, including:
• Studio, one-bedroom and deluxe one-bedroom floor plan options
• Flexible monthly leases
• Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
• Registered Nurse onsite 8 hours weekdays, and on call 24/7
• Routine apartment checks by request
• Three nutritious meals served daily, plus snacks
• Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
• Basic cable television, WiFi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
• Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and areas for private parties
• In-house prescription delivery as well as coordination of medical care
• Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages
Pricing at Free State Crestwood Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Free State Crestwood Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Free State Crestwood Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.