Forest Springs Retirement Residence
7512 SW 5th St North Lauderdale FL 33068
Located in North Lauderdale, Florida, Forest Springs is a senior care home in the heart of senior-friendly Florida. Our home is a haven of comfort where residents can live their golden years safely and healthfully. And North Lauderdale's close-knit town boasts a beautiful waterfront and a charming downtown, along with all of the conveniences of nearby shopping, transportation and hospitals.
The staff at Forest Springs make it their mission to help clients thrive in their new home with us. It's the small things, like compassion, conversation, helping to cook meals or reading a book aloud. Our method of assisted living revolves around a model where we cater our care to meet the needs of the individual. We will help as much or as little as wanted or needed. No one-size-fits-all care giving here. Our residents maintain their independence and dignity but they always know that our team is there to assist them 24-hours.
Some of the most popular services and amenities at Forest Springs include:
- Semi-private and private 1 bedroom rooms to choose from
- Warm home cooked meals cooked for you, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily activity program
- Scheduled day trips
- Bilingual staff
- Walking group for daily fitness
- Transportation to appointments, shopping or social outings
- Nearby North Lauderdale senior shuttle service
- Worship and devotional services
We take care of everything so that your transition into our group home is seamless. It all starts with free a guided tour and consultation. We cant wait to welcome you home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.