Fiddler's Green Independent Living
2762 Pigeon Road Bad Axe MI 48413
Fiddlers Green is not solely a home - we are veteran operated, offering the means to stand again, to talk with ones that have walked in our boots, to be given the resources and ensure that they are implemented to their maximum potential.
In supporting our Veterans, we are committed to:
Conducting an active outreach through local VFW’s, American Legions, VSO and DVA programs, ensuring that each Veteran receives maximum financial support and is service connected.
· Partnering with local job forces.
· Our Home provides:
· Full daily meals
· Free use of Laundry Facilities
· Medical assistance (made available by a private homecare company)
· Case management
· Planned Social Activities
· Free Wifi
Our Nation’s Heroes deserve as much as they sacrificed for our Country. Our sole goal is to provide that to them!
Pricing at Fiddler's Green Independent Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Fiddler's Green Independent Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fiddler's Green Independent Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.