6000 Mercier Blvd Farmington NY 14425
Located 15 minutes or less from:
- Beautiful Canandaigua Lake, Kershaw Lakeshore Park, and the Canandaigua Marina
- Bustling downtown Canandaigua's unique local shops, dining, and seasonal events, including the summer Farmer's Market and winter's Christkindl Fair
- Historic Sonnenburg Gardens, Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum
- The Wood Library, a member of the Pioneer Library System
- The excitement of Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack
- Eastview Mall's shopping, events, dining, and movies
- Canandaigua's YMCA, with pool, gym, exercise groups, and more to keep your healthy and active
- CMAC, the Finger Lakes' premier venue for summer entertainment, hosting the music and entertainment of the RPO and many other artists
- Major retailers and grocers, including Wegmans, Walmart, Tops, Aldi's, and more
- Major pharmacies, including CVS, RiteAid, and Walgreens
- Major banks, including Chase, CNB, US Bank, and Citizens
With all these activities and necessities at your fingertips, you don't have to sacrifice convenience for privacy. Located on a secluded wooded lot, Farmington Gardens offers you the peaceful retreat you desire with the exciting options you crave! See what blossoms when you discover Farmington Gardens!
Pricing at Farmington Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Farmington Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Farmington Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.