Fairwinds - Sand Creek
3310 Valencia Dr. Idaho Falls ID 83401
Our location isn't the whole story either. With the warm environment, the friendly and attentive Leisure Care staff, and all the great activities you will surely see why we say, 'It's More Than Retirement. It's Five-Star Fun.' Have a tasty restaurant-style meal in our dining room. Take advantage of our PrimeFit fitness program. Plan a trip to anywhere in the world with our Travel by Leisure Care program. Play Nintendo Wii with your friends. We have so many social programs and events it can be difficult to keep track of them all, but that's okay, we even have folks that'll help you stay organized!
Life at Fairwinds — Sand Creek is relaxing, exciting, comfortable, active, and downright fun. Call or visit us today and see what we mean!
- Elegant dining room
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Spacious lobby and lounges
- Comprehensive activity calendar with full-time program supervisor
- Full-service salon
- Billiard room
- Gift shop
- Spa room
- Activity room
- In-house physical therapy
- Massage therapy
- 25 passenger, air-conditioned bus
- Convenient elevators
- Covered and off-street parking
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Private mailboxes
- Big screen TV with surround sound
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Emergency communication system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Washer/dryer in two-bedroom apartment homes
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services provided
- Fire sprinkler system
- Smoke alarms
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for care for mom and dad
We toured this community for the care for my parents. We liked the staff and the care that is available. The menu looked appealing. We would of like this community, but we needed additional care. We would recommend...
Not our best option...
When I toured Fairwinds, my mother was under the weather not doing well, she was just out of the hospital. Fairwinds was under construction and it would have been too confusing with all of the stuff going on....
Over the top staff!!
My grandfather is doing pretty well, we have had some ups and downs, but they're taking good care of him. They do a really good of keeping the facility clean. The thing that stood out the most was when...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.