201 22nd St. Court NE Bradenton FL 34208
Our goal is to provide the highest quality of supervised care to each resident and do so in a homelike atmosphere. We believe that the elderly deserves respect and a level of care that is impossible to receive in larger commercial facilities. We can provide assistance with activities of daily living and medication reminders.
EVA'S CHATEAU PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Private or semi-private rooms or suites
- Private or semi-private bathroom
- Caring atmosphere
- Access to common areas such as dining and living rooms
- Access to outdoor
- Cable, wireless internet connection, and local telephone calls at no extra charge
- 3 delicious well-balanced, home-cooked meals served daily
- Natural juices and drinks
- Snacks are available between meals at all times
- Daily housekeeping, weekly linen and personal laundry.
- Personal care assistance.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, medication and etc.
- Scheduled transportation to banks, post office, shopping and etc.
- Assistance with transportation to doctor appointments (arranged at an extra cost).
- Haircuts, perms, pedicures, manicures etc. (arranged at an extra cost).
- Walks and Exercise.
Our primary concerns are your comfort, safety and welfare.
A care giver will be available 24 hours a day to offer friendly supervision and guidance, while enabling you to maintain your sense of independence, integrity and dignity.
Eva's Chateau is located just North of S.R. 64. This location is ideally situated on half acre, close to Manatee River in the heart of Bradenton which provides a serene and peaceful atmosphere. We are about four miles from I-75 and close to Manatee Medical Center/Emergency Care. The closest Emergency response team is less than 5 minutes from our home.
Call Eva today to schedule an appointment for an interview, or an official tour of your new home!!
Pricing at Eva's Chateau
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Eva's Chateau
Senior Housing Types Provided at Eva's Chateau
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.