Esther Care Home
4415 Rolling Rock Wy Carmichael CA 95608
The Golden Season Care Facility is a residential care home located in the affluent suburb of Carmichael, California outside Greater Sacramento. The picturesque community is surrounded by beautiful parks and gardens, including the beautiful Jensen Botanical Gardens. Carmichael is a lovely place to live and an inviting place for family and friends to visit.
The Golden Season Care Facility is committed to providing seniors with the highest level of care while striving to meet their individual needs. The dedicated staff consists of caring and compassionate individuals who strive to provide the best care for seniors in a safe and secure environment, no matter the time of day.
Along with meeting all the medical and physical needs of the senior residents in a group home setting, our community encourages senior interaction and socialization, including:
- Outdoor common areas including walking paths in a park setting to help promote exercise and peer interaction
- Onsite beautician and barber services
- Nutritional meals provided
- Access to devotional services
- Comfortable indoor common and lounge areas including game room, multimedia room to encourage socialization among peers
- Transportation provided to numerous offsite activities and scheduled events
- Pets allowed
We are proud of our active and vibrant community. Join us for rest, relaxation and a lot fun at the Golden Season Care Facility.
Pricing at Esther Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Esther Care Home
Community Details at Esther Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Esther Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.