Erachel Board and Care 8
3857 Alameda Way Bonita CA 91902
Erachel Board and Care 8
Erachel Board and Care #8 is a residential care home located in Bonita, CA, in the San Diego County area. With its scenic backdrop of Mount Miguel, the area is known for its popular golf course, hiking trails and park locations. Residents can get their daily exercise or shop at area stores with other residents in our development. Bonitafest is a big hit each year in the fall and people come from all over to enjoy the music, food and festivities.
Erachel Board and Care #8 is a small group home in a relaxed setting. Our licensed and professional team of caregivers is all highly trained in all aspects of medical care to assist the seniors in our development. We believe in taking the extra time and always offer supportive care to help our residents feel reassured and supported.
In addition to helping with the physical and medical needs of our seniors, at Erachel Board and Care #8, we also look for ways to help our residents. Features in our development include:
- Shared communal spaces for group activities
- Comfortable living accommodations
- Beauticians, barbers, laundry and housekeeping services
- Local transportation to appointments
- Family members can attend meals to help with memory care
- Transportation to appointments
- Family-style meals in our dining room
We are happy to help our residents and would love to meet you and your relative. At Erachel Board and Care #8, we're certain your loved one will feel supported and we will give them the highest level of care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.