910 York St Cincinnati OH 45214
Epic House is a residential care home for seniors located in Cincinnati, Ohio in Hamilton County. Cincinnati is one of the largest cities both in Ohio and in the United States as a whole. The city rests along the banks of the Ohio River, which provides spectacular views in every direction. Cincinnati is home to several professional sports teams, making it a great place for avid sports fans. This vibrant city also features a wide variety of shopping, dining, cultural, and entertainment options.
Our dedicated staff members are committed to providing our seniors with the best possible care. We take the time to get to know our residents and treat each of them like family. We pride ourselves on creating a sense of community and belonging among our residents. While we encourage our residents to strive to remain as independent as possible, our staff is readily available to assist 24 hours per day.
In addition to providing housing and care for our seniors, our group home setting offers a variety of other amenities, including:
- Three home cooked meals each day served in our family style dining room
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services
- Nine private bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom
- Ongoing recreational and social activities
- Secure yard and garden area for relaxing outdoors
Our residents cherish the close, personal friendships they have forged in the Epic House family. Come and visit us today to see how fulfilling your golden years can be when you make your home with us.
Pricing at Epic House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Epic House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Epic House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.