Encore Memory Care Day Stay
6505 W. Park Blvd Ste 116 Plano TX 75093
Encore Memory Care Day Stay is located between the Plano Parkway and Midway Road, Collin County in Plano, TX. As the safest and richest town in the US, Plano offers the best standard of living to the senior residents and all alike. We believe that our adult day care services enhance the joyful life brought about by cultural events in Plano, such as the annual Plano Balloon Festival and Plano International Festival.
The certified caregivers at Encore Memory Care Day Stay provide the elderly with innovative memory care techniques and practices that are unlike the traditional care in other senior citizens day centers. We allow our clients to participate in exciting occupational activities that brighten their lives. We focus more on promoting the sense of well-being not just the physical therapy. Our staff is specially trained in strengthening the individual senior day care participant. We have a full-time activities director with and a highly-trained team to help the residents with dementia, stroke, and Alzheimer's.
The unique adult day care services at Encore Memory Care Day Stay:
- A variety of entertainment options to cater for clients with advanced memory loss
- Theater room and games center
- Special programs to assist the seniors experiencing low self-esteem, depression, sleeping disorders, poor appetite, and incontinence
- Professional and research-based memory care techniques to hasten behavior change
- Nutritious snacks and hot noon meal
- Help with eating, toileting, grooming, and hair care
We have a reputation of being the most wonderful senior day care center in Plano, TX. We will continue to guard the enviable position by always treating every client seeking adult day care with love, respect, and compassion. We assure that the families that leave their loved ones in our hands safety and a turnaround in the health status of every participant.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.