Eminent Comfort Living
6905 Poca Montoya Drive Granite Bay CA 95746
Eminent Comfort Living is a residential care home located in the picturesque city of Granite Bay, California, in Placer County. Granite Bay is nestled within reach of Los Lagos Lake, Peaceful Lake and Folsom Lake and presents the perfect backdrop for outings with friends and loved ones. Placer County is known for his rich gold rush history and offers a host of exciting new places to explore.
Staff members of Eminent Comfort Living are committed to providing safety, comfort and compassionate care to your senior loved one in a spacious and beautiful group home setting. Medical professionals are available 24 hours a day to ensure that the medical and physical needs of our residents are met. The spacious property surrounding Eminent Comfort Living has been specifically designed for the utmost pleasure and safety of your loved one. We offer many amenities to choose from which include:
- A fully appointed kitchen
- Private courtyard or patio
- Restaurant style dining, buffet style, family style or private dining options are available
- On-site beautician and/or barber available for your convenience
- Stunning swimming pool
- Comfortable family visiting area
- Spacious sitting areas with a cozy fireplace for visiting with family members and new friends
- Medication management assistance as needed
At Eminent Comfort Living, we take great pride in providing a comfortable, safe and secure residence your loved one can call home. We remain committed to ensuring our seniors continue to maintain an independent lifestyle with grace and dignity. Our compassionate staff and caregivers are dedicated to making our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.