297 S. 100 E. Washington IN 47501
We offer state of the art amenities designed to enhance your health:
- Fitness room
- Walk in shower with safety features
- Assistance with daily activities as needed
- Individualized meal plans designed by registered dietician
- Emergency call system that is interfaced with staff pagers
Onsite medical services include:
- 24 hour Registered Nurse
- Speech therapy
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory services
- Hospice services
Meals are served in our restaurant style dining room and both visitors and residents have commented on our excellent cuisine. Residents enjoy being able to have their family member dine with them in the dining room or having the option for meals in their apartment.
Emerald Place is a relaxed setting, where we offer individual and group activities designed to foster socialization, independence and a sense of wellbeing.
- Exercise programs, including Tai Chi
- Concerts given by both adult and children's groups
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual activities such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Community projects
- Cooking activities
- Outdoor areas with beautiful flower beds, perfect for summer evening socializing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mother lives here and they take very good care of her. She is always well fed and they help her with her personal hygiene.
Our family member has lived here for 1 year plus and we are pleased that we picked Emerald Place. It is a much more family like setting and the help are kind and very helpful. The food is very good and it’s...
The staff is your top asset there at Emerald Place. They are very caring and fun to be around. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. It takes special people to do their job day in and day out....See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.