Elvonia Personal Care
5365 Whitesville Road West Point GA 31833
Elvonia Personal Care is a senior care home that is located in the dazzling city of West Point, GA in Troup County. Some of the beautiful attractions bordering our community include the Blanton Creek Park, Hills & Dales Estate, Holiday Campground and Pyne Road Park. Others are Amity Park and White Ridge Campground. Friends and family members will surely find this city in Georgia magical either for visiting or living.
Elvonia Personal Care blesses seniors with a wonderful lifestyle that has a strong emphasis on style. Our affectionate caregivers encourage residents to pursue their favorite interests, embark on new endeavors, and indulge in their passions in a favorable and friendly group home setting. Health professionals are always awake round the clock in order to address any issue that might arise either at night or during the day.
Some of the amenities and features available at Elvonia Personal Care include:
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- Religious services for a numerous denominations
- A large swimming pool with impressive stay fit classes
- An array of dining options with private and restaurant dining rooms for friends and families
- An onsite barber shop as well as an onsite beautician
- A highly comfortable sitting area with a neatly done fireplace to host new and old friends alike
At Elvonia Personal Care, residents discover the unexpected and fulfilling side of senior living. There is no doubt about that. Consequently, we highly invite you to visit our energetic community today and enjoy independence, fun, comfort, and utmost relaxation.
Pricing at Elvonia Personal Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Elvonia Personal Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elvonia Personal Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.