Elsie's Place Assisted Living
15611 Peach Walker Drive Bowie MD 20716
Elsie's Place Assisted Living is staffed by a truly exceptional caregiving team. Team members are always compassionate and respectful while helping seniors remain their dignity and stay health in mind, spirit, and body at the same time. This personalized support and assistance is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that senior residents are safe and healthy throughout their stay in this community.
Senior residents of Elsie' Place Assisted Living have access to all of the following amenities and more:
- Delicious meals served daily
- Resident parking available
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Transportation assistance available
- On-site beautician services
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Regularly scheduled social activities
In this beautiful suburb of Washington DC, you will enjoy an absolutely amazing quality of life whether you prefer to enjoy the surrounding natural outdoor wilds or prefer to take day trips into the country's capitol. Join our community and discover all these joys for yourself.
Pricing at Elsie's Place Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elsie's Place Assisted Living
Wonderful care, cleanliness, friendliness. Very few activities.
- Great place
I know we made the right decision to move my mother to Elsie place . I like the management and the CNA are wonderful
Very nice place but no private rooms
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Elsie's Place Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elsie's Place Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.