Elmcroft of Reedsville
55 Carriage House Ln Reedsville PA 17084
- Private and shared personal care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Elmcroft has a welcoming atmosphere. The staff is nice and they seem attentive to the residents. The facility itself is clean and seems well kept. So far, we haven't had any major issues or complaints with...
Friendly, welcoming staff
We're very pleased with how things have gone at Elmcroft of Reedsville so far. The folks who work here are very friendly, and they do a great job keeping the place looking clean and nice. Mom is settling...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.