Elmcroft of Loyalsock
2985 Four Mile Dr Montoursville PA 17754
Elmcroft of Loyalsock is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared personal care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Pricing at Elmcroft of Loyalsock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elmcroft of Loyalsock
- I have been extremely pleased with them so far.
I have been extremely pleased with them so far. They are doing a great job. I would highly recommend them to other families. I would give them a five.
- I love it. I was extremely impressed with the staff.
I love it. I was extremely impressed with the staff. Mom is happy, the room is beautiful, and the food is good. If I call they immediately take the phone to her. They are right on top of it, and I even took...
- Thank You
Great place for Mom. I am glad 'A Place for Mom' recommended it for my mother.See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Elmcroft of Loyalsock
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elmcroft of Loyalsock
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.