Elmcroft of Lewisburg
2421 Old Turnpike Rd Lewisburg PA 17837
Elmcroft of Lewisburg is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared personal care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Always short staffed..and they tell my family member that..then..shes afraid to ring bell for help because she doesnt want to bother them.She told us she rang bell for help and took sometimes more than an hour...
I would say that my experience with them has been a very positive one. The moving-in process and getting settled was easy and happened very quickly. She is not a very outgoing person and I realize they are...
Friendly, accommodating care staff
I think they do a great job overall at Elmcroft of Lewisburg. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff have all been friendly and helpful. They do a great job interacting with the residents...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.