Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village a CCRC
189 Tressler Boulevard Lewisburg PA 17837
Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village is a senior living community located in Lewisburg, PA. Lewisburg is located in Union County and is home to about 5,600 people. Lewisburg is a quaint town with local shops and stores where residents can walk around and shop, pay their bills, go out for lunch and to a movie, or relax in the comfort of our development.
Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village is focused on providing the highest level of quality care for our residents in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our community offers around the clock on-site assistance to help your relative with any needs that arise giving them added comfort and security. At Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village, our commitment is to the consistent care of your family member. Our highly trained medical staff is available around the clock should your relative need anything.
We are a very social group and provide a fun environment to encourage group interaction through on-site and off-site activities, as well as through planned events. A few of the available amenities and activities that we have include:
- Games, arts and crafts, clubs and presentations
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Scheduled trips and off-site events
- A large communal area for group activities and social interaction
- A library area to read and relax
- Weekly devotions
- Laundry and housekeeping services
We proudly serve the residents in our development and would love to have your family member join us for fun, relaxation, a lot of great activities and a host of new friends at Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.