Elmcroft of Dillsburg
153 Logan Road Dillsburg PA 17019
- Private and shared personal care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each personal care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
Pricing at Elmcroft of Dillsburg
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elmcroft of Dillsburg
- Care and comfort
This is an excellent community for my mom. We like the staff with the community and they try and make the residents comfortable. They offer the residents the best care. The menu is good and she likes the variety....
We toured this community. We liked the staff. The community seemed small and we did not want a second floor for my mom. The menu seemed appealing. And the list of the activities would been helpful for my mom....
Very good tour, nice staff, lovely facility. I am working to get my siblings to also take a tour and to move my mother & father towards accepting they should not stay in their home alone any longer.See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Elmcroft of Dillsburg
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elmcroft of Dillsburg
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.