7754 Coldwater Canyon Avenue North Hollywood CA 91605
Eldercare Villa is a senior care home that is located in the artsy city of North Hollywood, CA and in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles county. North Hollywood is known for being the home to the famous NoHo Arts District and the Academy of TV, Arts, and Sciences. The Bob Hope Airport is also local to the city. The group home setting is within walking distance to Strathem Park West and Jamie Beth Slaven Park, convenient for relaxing evening strolls. The unique attractions of the city make it a great place to call home.
Eldercare Villa cares about the safety and the security of its seniors. We make our qualified and compassionate staff members available for assistance 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. They are all trained on how to handle an emergency, and a medical doctor is available on call, for emergencies.
In addition to the safety and the convenient location for our seniors, Eldercare Villa also values the comfort and independence of our seniors. We offer the following amenities:
- Transportation available to local dining, entertainment and medical appointments
- Daily nutritious and tasteful meals provided
- Housekeeping and laundering services provided
- Common indoor and outdoor locations available, great for interacting with other residents
Eldercare Villa places great importance on the satisfaction of our residents. We invite you to check it our for yourself, offering you with independence, entertainment and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.