Elder Care and More
7421 E Lakeside Drive Tucson AZ 85730
Elder Care and More is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Tucson City, Arizona, located in Pima County. Our residential care home is designed in a single-story building for easy accessibility by the seniors. When considering a place to live and have a family, make a choice to make Tucson your place.
Elder Care and More is a place to consider when looking for a place of independence and freedom for the seniors to feel loved and cared for just as a family setting. The professionalism of the staffs in our community is committed to meeting various needs of the seniors that are the core priority. Considering the various needs of the seniors, our community has put a program to ensure every single need is met around the clock.
The well-being of the seniors in the group home setting has various programs to keep seniors active through various amenities within the community and the amenities include:
- Spacious sitting rooms with fireplace and comfortable couches and sofas for the seniors to relax and enjoy
- Professional therapist for social and physical exercise
- Medical services from collaborating with home care agency that is convenient
- Various classes to bring the seniors together within the community
- Public library with vast book selections
- Spacious and comfortable sunroom
Considering the above amenities, it is a noble decision for any senior to join our community for a comfortable, independence and relaxing group home setting at Elder Care and More that is compassion and peaceful care home.
Pricing at Elder Care and More
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elder Care and More
Community Details at Elder Care and More
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elder Care and More
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.