Education Hill AFH
16228 NE 100th Street Redmond WA 98052
Education Hill AFH, in Redmond, WA, is a senior care home that is conveniently accessible to the greater King County area. Tucked away in a quiet suburban neighborhood, the area boasts low crime rates and a variety of outdoor activities. With the Willow Run Golf Complex just west, Lake Sammamish to the south, and Lake Washington a short drive away, residents at Education Hill will be inundated in scenery and recreation.
At Education Hill, residents will be amazed that the compassion, professionalism, and dedication that employees exhibit. Each staff member takes time in developing a personalized relationship with the residents, and care plans are tailored to the specific needs and desires of each individual. The staff ensure that residents are able to maintain complete independence, while offering assistance with a variety of daily habits and medical needs.
Education Hill offers a group home setting with countless attractive features such as:
- A fully gated property with outdoor common areas
- Modern decor with comfortable furnishings
- A family room complete with cable TV and DVD player
- Meal preparation with family-style dining and a variety of dietary habits accommodated
- Private rooms that are cable-ready
- A large flower garden and backyard seating area
- Organized activities, as well as group trips to local events
At Education Hill, residents will soon adapt to a luxurious lifestyle and experience an ease-of-living that emphasizes independence, while ensuring all needs are met. With social activities in a small environment, residents have the opportunity to make new friends, while experiencing quiet, alone time at their leisure.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.