Edgewood Vista Flandreau
800 S Wind Street Flandreau SD 57028
Welcome to Edgewood Vista in Flandreau!
Enjoy just the right level of care in Edgewood's warm, home-like assisted living community in Flandreau. It is the ideal combination of living spaces, care and amenities to promote residents' health and well-being.
Assisted Living: Help When You Need It
Assisted living at Edgewood is an ideal combination of housing, healthcare and lifestyle for individuals who may require some additional assistance with daily living but do not need skilled medical care.
Although each apartment has a kitchen, there is a full service dining facility. Your apartment opens to a large main hallway; no more icy sidewalks. Everyone has a mailbox in the beautiful lobby, and there are many activities and events going on for residents to participate in.
Edgewood's health care professionals, nurses and other staff members are dedicated to your well-being.
We provide or can arrange:
* Fine dining with three homemade meals daily
* Private apartments with showers and kitchenettes
* Transportation to appointments
* Social, community, daily recreational activities and shopping trips
* 24 hour staffing
* Registered nurse on staff
* Ongoing assessments for health care monitoring
* Emergency pull-cords, Intercoms, and nurse call system
* Light housekeeping and linen service
* Resident laundry room
* Fire sprinklers and system
* Full service hair salon
* Coordination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, home health, labs, and hospice
Needing A Break — Adult Day Services and Short-Term Stay Services
Trust Edgewood for Adult Day Services and Short-Term Stays, ideal for assistance following surgery, during illness, as a well-deserved break for family caregivers or for seniors looking to try the Edgewood community without long-term commitment. Your love one receives personalized care while you take care of travel for work or personal time away, and it allows you, as the caregiver, time for rest and rejuvenation from the demands of caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of memory loss. Available 24/7, 365 days a year, Adult Day Services and Short-Term Stays include similar services offered to our full-time residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.