Des Moines Specialized Care
3207 E. Des Moines Street Mesa AZ 85213
With a focus on healthy living, Des Moines Specialized Care is a fabulous senior care home in Mesa, AZ. Maricopa County. Our location puts us in close proximity to local shopping centers, restaurants, senior communities, and top-rated hospitals such as Mountain Vista Medical Center, Banner Baywood, Gateway, Goldfield, and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
The Des Moines Specialized Care staff is dedicated to maintaining a safe and respectable living environment from which our residents can live their fullest life. We encourage residents to be as independent, social and active as they like and help by providing all the resources necessary for group activities, games and gatherings for special occasions and holidays. Even residents with limited mobility and flexibility are included in our daily activities. Additionally, there is plenty of space for quiet time to read, relax and visit with family and friends. For added peace of mind, we employ a 24-hour staff to aid with the around-the-clock needs of our residents.
To keep our group home community self sufficient and our residents engaged and independent, we offer the following activities and amenities:
- Activities program (including: bingo, poker, arts and crafts, exercise, weekly entertainment and community events)
- Courtyard and walking paths
- Dining room and home-style cooking (can be supplemented or designed to meet specific dietary needs, sensitivities and allergies)
- Integrated health and wellness program
- Community areas for socializing and gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Grooming and beautician services
- Transportation to local shopping, restaurants, medical appointments, and outings in the community
Come visit us any time at Des Moines Specialized Care and see how our home can be your home too.
Pricing at Des Moines Specialized Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Des Moines Specialized Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Des Moines Specialized Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.