45 State Street Windsor VT 05089
Davis Home is a safe and secure residential care home in the lively town of Windsor, VT. Home of the longest covered bridge in America, this historic landmark is an absolute must-see. A great visit at any time of year, as the change in seasons only adds to its charm. Windsor is also home to the alluring Cider Hill Gardens, which now even houses an art gallery. With such authentic artwork, and breathtaking gardens you're sure to visit more than once.
Our group home setting at Davis Home was created with your freedom and comfort in mind. Located in the heart of Windsor, VT our objective is to provide you a safe and secure community that you are happy to call home. Our dedicated and skilled staff at Davis Home are here available to you at all hours to administer any and all of your needs, at any time. We are proud of the commitment and care our staff provide as it is what sets us apart from the rest.
At Davis Home, we're absolutely ecstatic to be able to provide you:
- Spacious and stunning rooms
- Delectable meals, prepared fresh daily and created for you specifically
- Indoor and outdoor areas to enjoy reading a book, or to catch up with loved ones when they visit
- Activities on and off-site to enjoy the company of your community
Here at Davis Home we are very passionate about our community. We look forward to being a part of your independent and care-free life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.