1579 Darrah Ave Simi Valley CA 93063
Darrah Manor, located just 30 miles from downtown Los Angeles, is a residential care home in Simi Valley, California dedicated to providing seniors in Ventura County with quality care and a comfortable living atmosphere. Take in all the beautiful sights nature has to offer, including the Santa Susana Mountains and the San Fernando Valley.
The warm and friendly staff with Darrah Manor will tend to your every need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need simple daily assistance or just a welcomed, friendly face, someone will always be there to answer your call, day or night. Darrah Manor is not the typical group home atmosphere, as all residents get the attention they need, when they need it.
Services Available with Darrah Manor:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Meal planning, preparation, and special dietary considerations, as needed
- Mobility assistance, as needed
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Whether you are a homebody who likes to visit with family and friends, or the adventurous type who enjoys walks on the beach, Darrah Manor is the place for you. The highly skilled and professional staff will treat you with the dignity, respect, and kindness you deserve, and you will never lose your strong feeling of independence, as you are surrounded with all the comforts of home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Darrah Manor Reviews
- It Felt Crowded
It seemed crowded to me. They didn't have more people than they could but it seemed a little crowded and the room that my mom would be getting was very small. It was an older home which was okay. It seemed...
- Bernadette is very kind and...
Bernadette is very kind and treats residents as if they are part of the family. Downside - house needs work & neighborhood isn't the best.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.