Dallas Specialized Care
5131 E. Dallas Street Mesa AZ 85205
Dallas specialized care is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive St Mesa, Texas, located in Dallas County. Our quaint community group home is located within beautify and elegance micro-community residence. St Mesa is an amazing place to live and an incredible place for having a family member.
Dallas specialized care is a residence of great uniqueness for the seniors that feel like home with spacious, elegance and beautiful houses with all that you need. The community in our area has known the important of providing a safe haven for the heroes and heroines who have served the state with great passion. Staffs are dedicated to their job due to the long time experience and professionalism. Safety and the health of the seniors are the priority of the staff.
To meet the health and physical fitness of the seniors, the community has ensured provision of various amenities so as to ensure seniors remain active during their stay in the community, this include:
- Fully furnished and spacious rooms with TV cables to keep serious well updated with current news
- Extension personal care such as beauty shops to keep the seniors well groomed
- Spacious and beautify sitting places for the seniors to relax and socialize with others
- Physical exercise programs that are well designed for the seniors with personal assistance who are competent
- Home care agency so as to provide skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and physical therapy
The community that is proud to offer a place of relaxation and comfort at Dallas specialized care
Pricing at Dallas Specialized Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Dallas Specialized Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Dallas Specialized Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.