4710 NE 204th St Lake Forest Park WA 98155
Cozy Glen is a senior care home in Lake Forest Park, WA that serves the greater King County area. Tucked away in a quiet and pristine suburban area, Lake Forest Park is filled with endless entertainment and scenery. With nearby ocean access, residents can enjoy fishing, boating, and swimming at their convenience. The home can be easily accessed from both Interstate 5 and Interstate 405, so residents can travel to nearby towns with ease.
At Cozy Glen, professionalism takes precedence, and each staff member is expected to closely follow protocol to ensure the comfort and convenience of residents. Staff members are chosen among only the most elite applicants to ensure they are qualified to care for residents of all walks of life. Due to the small, group home setting, employees can get to know each resident on a personal level, creating a powerful bond and developing a mutual trust.
Cozy Glen features countless amenities including:
- Home-cooked meals that are served in a family-style setting
- A front patio for relaxing and beautifully landscaped grounds
- A variety of enriching activities including art classes, baking, movie nights, parties, and schedule trips to libraries and downtown events
- A full entertainment center complete with a 65-inch HDTV and Blu-ray Player
- An onsite garden with organized gardening classes for residents
- A business center with complimentary Wi-Fi, fax machines, and printers
At Cozy Glen, residents will have all of their needs cared for and their housekeeping covered, allowing them to enjoy their retirement in peace and devote more time to their hobbies. With ample independence and a variety of daily activities, residents can experience a superior quality of life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.