Country Village Apartments
4321 Country Village Lane Roscommon MI 48653
Country Village Apartments is an affordable senior, 55 and over housing community, located in the small, beautiful village of Roscommon, Roscommon County, MI. The community is located very close to Higgens Lake and Houghton Lake, offering beautiful views within walking distance, making this a great place to call home.
The Country Village Apartments offer two affordable housing options in either a one or two bedroom unit. Smoke alarms, emergency pull cords, on site management and 24 hour emergency maintenance make the community a safe place for seniors to call home. Home health services are also available, if needed. A transportation service is available, as well.
In addition to the comfort and the safety of its residents, Country Village Apartments encourages its independent seniors to interact and make new friends in the community by offering a variety of amenities, including:
- Parking garages available
- Monthly planned community events
- Washer and dryer included in room
- Pet-friendly, both cats and dogs permitted
- Private patio/balcony for beautiful views or entertaining
- Fully equipped kitchen in each unit
- Air conditioning in each living room
The Country Village Apartments has a lot to offer in terms of safety and entertainment. We welcome you to join us at home for comfort, safety, and independence.
Pricing at Country Village Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Country Village Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Village Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.