Country Home IV
7651 Alcove Avenue North Hollywood CA 91605
Country Home IV in North Hollywood, California, is located in Los Angeles County. Situated in a regular neighborhood, this residential home care option is recommended for seniors who are able to look after themselves, but need a little help with daily activities. Should medical help ever be needed, the Kaiser Foundation Hospital Panorama City is located nearby and received an excellent Medicare review.
At Country Home IV, residents enjoy a group home setting, much like apartment style, but with assisted living. The staff provides a high level of service with daily tasks, made possible because there are only six beds available. Rather than being one among many in a large institution, every resident enjoys the utmost attention in this regular home.
Amenities are much like in any other home.
- A living room where one can read, watch TV or just sit quietly.
- Furnished rooms which the residents can personalize with their own pictures or knickknacks.
- A prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner, with snacks in-between.
- Clean clothes, towels and bed linens.
- Assistance with medication.
- Regular check-in's of the residents.
Country Home IV is considered a micro community. A place where residents enjoy independent living but with the safety of supervision. As residents are all more or less the same age, they can relate to each other and enjoy each other's company.
Country Home IV is the perfect place for people who enjoy an intimate setting in a regular neighborhood. Located in California, residents are ensured of mild weather and plenty of days of sunshine to be enjoyed in the residential garden.
Pricing at Country Home IV
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Country Home IV
Community Details at Country Home IV
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Home IV
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.