15340 Mallory Lane, Clermont, FL 34715
Country Comfort Care is a residential care home located in Clermont, FL in Lake County. The apartment style residential care home sprawls under the warm sunny weather in Florida, and life here is fun yet idyllic.
The qualified and certified staff members of Country Comfort Care is compassionate and committed to serving the residents of the home through providing services such as rooming, bathing and dressing. The dedicated staff prepares meals according to dietary needs to ensure each member of this micro-community is healthy. Other services include performing regular check-ins on the seniors, housekeeping and doing the laundry. This group home setting has many lifestyle amenities that keep life interesting. The amenities may include:
- Organized visits to places of interest in Florida and the surrounding
- Pleasantly designed courtyard ideal for gardening, reading and chatting with new and old friends and enjoying the glorious sunny days under the Florida sky
- Scheduling visits for appointments, shopping, and other errands
- Barbershop and beauty salon onsite
- Diverse religious services offered within the home and at the neighborhoods
- Transportation from the abode to various places and back
- A wide range of social and recreational activities to keep life...
Total monthly costs depend on room type, select services, and the level of care needed.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
For a local A Place for Mom Advisor(877) 345-1716
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.
A Place for Mom uses the term “assisted living” to indicate that the community provides some level of assistance with daily living activities. It does not indicate that the facility meets official state requirements for level of care.