4224 8th St W Claresholm AB T0L0T0
Masterpiece Cottonwood Village is an assisted living community located in Claresholm, AB. This beautiful town, which is situated south of Calgary, provides an array of amenities for visitors and locals alike. The Claresholm Arena hosts many classes and activities, including seasonal lacrosse practices and games and a weekly Farmer's Market. The town's aquatic centre features a hot tub and a 25 metre pool with a handicap-accessible entrance. With its beautiful scenery and amenities, Clareholm provides a beautiful setting for gatherings with family and friends.
At Masterpiece Cottonwood Village, we are known for providing a single-minded focus on the members of our community. Our residents enjoy peace of mind and a fantastic quality of life. Our community is staffed 24 hours a day with qualified professionals who are experienced in assisting with a variety of needs and concerns.
Masterpiece Cottonwood Village is a warm and inviting community that has cultivated an enriching environment by offering a wide range of amenities, including:
- Three homestyle meals prepared daily by our Red Seal chef
- Weekly housekeeping services that allow our residents the time and freedom to pursue their interests
- Convenient transportation services to allow our residents to easily schedule appointments and run errands
- A beautifully landscaped courtyard, ideal for relaxing afternoons with family and friends
- An on-site hair salon
- A variety of field trips and activities to appeal to every interest
At Masterpiece Cottonwood Village, we take great pride in our community. With our outstanding amenities and home-like environment, we ensure that each resident enjoys the quality of life that they deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Cottonwood Village Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.