11 Westmark Avenue Colorado Springs CO 80906
Constant Care offers seniors a serene retreat from the energy and excitement of Colorado Springs. We are situated in a safe and quiet neighborhood and offer relaxed family-style living. Our peaceful community strives to provide seniors a comfortable, safe and caring environment, promoting a high quality of life for our residents and peace of mind for their loved ones. Our staff of caregivers has undergone extensive and ongoing training and is available around the clock to provide care, support and assistance.
At Constant Care, our residents enjoy a dynamic community with access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Private baths with full tubs and wheelchair accessible showers
- Free cable television and high speed internet
- Indoor common areas with comfortable seating and fireplaces
- Three meals offered daily, with accommodations for special dietary preferences and limitations
- Outdoor common areas with patio gardens and walking paths
- Free resident parking
- Community-organized activities offered on and off site
At Constant Care, seniors enjoy a laid-back lifestyle in a loving community that promotes their physical, mental, social and emotional well-being. We are proud of our beautiful community, and we look forward to having you join us for relaxation and enrichment.
Pricing at Constant Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Constant Care
- Albrecht - Constant Care of Colorado Springs
Constant Care of Colorado Springs provides a tremendous value for senior care. They build care facilities that start as a single family home. They are located in normal neighborhoods, which helped my mother...
- So far so good....
From my understanding, things are going very well for my mother since her move into this home. My loved ones that live in Colorado keep me informed on how she is doing. We like the fact that the people who...
- A family atmosphere
My mother was at Constant Care of Colorado Springs until she passed away from health issues. She was extremely happy there and the director/manager, Jeff Reynolds, became one of her dearest friends. Jeff...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Constant Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Constant Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.