Comfort Senior Villa
32841 Pitman Lane Menifee CA 92584
Located in Menifee, California, Comfort Senior Villa is a residential care home committed to serving seniors in southwestern Riverside County. Just miles from Los Angeles, Comfort Senior Villa has everything the nature lover is looking for, including the picturesque settings of Quail Valley and Paloma Valley.
Whether you need simple daily assistance or just a welcomed companion, a Comfort Senior Villa staff member is there to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Comfort Senior Villa is dedicated to providing a caring and safe atmosphere, that is not your typical group home setting. Residents are carefully matched with the right caregiver.
Services Available with Comfort Senior Villa:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Barber and beauty shop services
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Meal preparation, including three home-cooked meals and special dietary considerations
- Medication assistance and management
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Enjoy a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle when you choose to reside with Comfort Senior Villa. Rest assured knowing you are surrounded by a highly skilled and professional staff who is always there to lend a helping hand, while treating you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve. Keep your strong feeling of independence, along with all the comforts of home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Comfort Senior Villa Reviews
- Nice home & yardshared roomsmostl...
Nice home & yardshared roomsmostly for non ambulatorynot many activities or social interactionwill work with your budget
- Very nice place with very nice people...
Very nice place with very nice people. I would recommend this place to other people. I was impressed with the staff and the extra things they do. Also the director was willing to work with the cost to fit the...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.