Comforcare Senior Services
301 Village Square Orinda CA 94563
Pricing at Comforcare Senior Services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Comforcare Senior Services
- I have no complaints
Services with Comforcare have been great. The caregivers are self starters and very professional. They are very competent and they're services are very ,much appreciated. i would recommend to a friend.
- They did a great job!
Comforcare was great! They were very flexible and did what we needed them to do. I appreciate their services and would recommend to a friend.
- Reliabily getting my husband to his three days a week kidney dialysis treatments at the same time that I was scheduled for a four -hour gynecology procedure!e st thr dsmr time thatkidney
So far our experience has been super . The home office has shown a remarkable ability to choose just the right person to help my husband at the times such as his dialysis days when I have my own medical issues....
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Comforcare Senior Services
Senior Housing Types Provided at Comforcare Senior Services
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.