Colonnade Senior Living
700 Weber Road O'Fallon IL 62269
We've purposefully designed every aspect of life at The Colonnade and Heritage Memory Care. You will find beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, offering studio, one and two bedroom apartments.
You will find the services, amenities, medication management and personal services available at The Colonnade Senior Living to be all-inclusive! This means you never have to worry about additional levels of care or add-on charges.
Studio or One-Bedroom apartments
All apartments include:
- Three full meals daily including:
Open dining hours with over a dozen entree choices at every meal. Private dining, cocktail and wine service available.
- Private Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen or Kitchenette
- Individual Central Air/Heat
- All utilities (personal telephone (local and long distance), and cable TV is included)
- Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry
- Full-time Activities Team
- Scheduled Transportation
- Shopping, restaurant and special interest outings
- Pets welcome
At Heritage Memory Care, you will find that we take a different approach to memory care. Our staff has been extensively trained in the 'Warchol Best Ability to Function' model, which allows each resident to participate at the level in which they find success. When we do an art project, we are not looking for twenty beautiful paintings, we are looking for twenty unique pieces of art that enables each resident to feel successful.
We take this approach with everything from assisting residents with their clothing choices each morning to how we present and serve our meals.
Additionally, we offer art and music therapy, as well as a full range of other meaningful and engaging activities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.