301 Wilson Lane Elkins WV 26241
The residents of Colonial Place don't have to imagine residing in the peace, tranquility, and breathtaking beauty of the foothills of Elkins, Randolph County, West Virginia, because they get to live it every day. This assisted living community concentrating on memory care sits in a wooded setting that many would envy. They are conveniently located less than a 5-minute ride from Davis Medical Center.
At Colonial Place, compassion, comfort and quality care combine to set the perfect atmosphere providing a well balanced and secure way of life. Through appropriate daily living activities (recreational, social, and medical), focus, and individual attention, residents suffering from dementia and/or Alzheimer's receive the utmost care. In addition to memory care, Colonial Place is equipped to offer diabetic, non-ambulatory, and incontinence care.
Amenities, programs and life enhancements include:
- Studio, semi-private, and 1 bedroom living quarters
- 24/7 staff on-site
- Visiting speech, occupational and physical therapist, visiting podiatrist and nurse
- Secure environment for wandering residents through alarm alert bracelets
- Beautician on-site, devotional services
- Indoor and outdoor common areas, recreational activities
- Complimentary transportation, resident parking, outdoor only smoking
Residents' lives are undeniably enhanced thanks to the values reflected by each and every staff member at Colonial Place, namely excellence, accountability, respect, loyalty, joy, passion, care, and integrity. Simply put, Colonial Place promotes independent living, memory care and assisted living made better.
Pricing at Colonial Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Colonial Place
- A good community
The staff have been encouraging and trying to keep mom active. The staff treat her well. They offer daily activities and good healthy meals. The community is very clean and this is a better place than other...
- My fater's care
My father is in great care at this community.The staff are attentive to his needs. They take care of the clean community that he enjoys. They have a variety of meals. They do offer activities for him to participate....
- This community is great all the way!!!
My aunt is still adjusting to living at Colonial Place. The staff are friendly, professional, responsive & helpful. The only minor issue I have is that they have not yet replaced the canopy over the outside...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Colonial Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Colonial Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.