CLO - Stratford
6617 Stratford Road Woodbury MN 55125
CLO - Stratford
CLO-Stratford is a residential care home located in the largest city of Woodbury, Minnesota, which is in Washington County. Our suburban area contains forty-five different parks for all members of the community to enjoy the scenic view. Woodbury is a wonderful place to live with an inviting atmosphere for family members and friends to enjoy when visiting.
CLO-Stratford is devoted to providing seniors with the highest level of life while striving to meet each resident's individual needs in a roomy, lovely group home setting. Our community is proud of keeping all seniors safe and secure with a wander alert system in place. Our caring, compassionate staff is available day or night to provide care and comfort to all seniors.
Along with meeting each of the senior's medical and physical needs, our community is lively and strives to keep all residents engaged and active with our various other features, including:
- Both onsite and offsite activities to promote socialization and interaction with peers
- Devotional services available offsite to help promote interaction and socialization with peers and other members of the local community
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas for lounging, relaxing and spending time visiting with friends in a peaceful environment
- Various transportation options available including located near a local bus line
- Resident parking spaces provided
- Designated outdoor smoking area
- Accepts dogs and cats in a pet friendly environment
We are proud of our vibrant, active community. We would like to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at CLO-Stratford.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.