Clinton Presbyterian Community
801 Musgrove Street Clinton SC 29325
Clinton Presbyterian Community is an assisted living community located in Clinton, SC. Clinton, which is located in Laurens County, is a small town with park-like grounds and mature trees, and home to about 8,500 people. Clinton has a few local shops and stores where residents can enjoy going to run errands, going out shopping with friends, or enjoying events in our community.
Clinton Presbyterian Community is committed to providing the highest level of quality care for our residents while maintaining their own sense of independence. In our community, we offer 24-hour on-site care to assist your loved one with any needs that arise so they always feel cared for and supported. At Clinton Presbyterian Community, we focus on the care of our residents. Our trained, licensed staff are available day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to assisting with physical and medical needs, we are a very fun group that enjoys socializing, group activities and shared events with friends and family. Our amenities and activities include:
- Spacious apartments with patios and balconies
- Fitness room for exercise classes
- Library for relaxing and separate arts and crafts area
- Well-balanced meals and snacks
- Educational seminars in our conference room area
- Fun events like plays and musicals the residents put on themselves
- Devotions at on-site chapel
We are proud to serve the residents in our development and invite you to spend time with us relaxing, having fun times and enjoying new friends and great activities at Clinton Presbyterian Community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.