Christopher Homes of Jonesboro
2204 Crescendo Dr Jonesboro AR 72401
Christopher Homes of Jonesboro is located in the heart of Jonesboro, Craighead County, AR. As the fifth largest city in the state, this large metropolitan is attractive to business owners looking for a place to call their own. It boasts a favorable climate, central location, advantageous tax structure, viable economy, low crime rates, plenty of opportunities to further your education, a strong medical community, affordable housing, sports, recreational opportunities and much more. If you are searching for a senior housing, Christopher Homes has a lot to offer seniors 62 and older.
At Christopher Homes of Jonesboro, the staff members will go out of their way to make sure seniors have the care and attention they need whenever the need arises. If there are any questions or concerns, the staff will be there to try and help address any issues they can in a timely and efficient manner.
Beyond providing seniors with an affordable place to live, there are loads of other amenities Christopher Homes of Jonesboro has to offer, such as:
- Tenants only pay 30% of their income toward utilities and rent
- Maintenance is provided at no additional cost to the tenant
- Spacious floor plans for both efficiency and one bedroom units
- Individually controlled central cooling and heating
- Community room
- Coin operated laundry on site
- Garden apartments complete with individual porches
- Emergency pull cords
- Special units for mobility impairment
Come see what the community has to offer senior residents looking for a place to call home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Christopher Homes of Jonesboro Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.