1450 E. North 10th St. Abilene TX 79601
We are a small community with a big heart that believes in providing quality care through compassionate teamwork. We have staff available 24 hours a day who are happy to assist with activities, grooming, medication management and meals. In case of emergency or serious illness we are one mile from the Hendrick Health System hospital. Transportation to medical appointments is available. We have Wanderguard in place and our outdoor courtyard is fully enclosed for security.
Our community is designed for both safety and comfort:
- Single or double occupancy
- Studio or one bedroom
- Kitchenettes with microwaves
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- Meals planned by a registered dietician
- Registered Nurse available at all times
- Both common and private areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Walk in showers with built in safety bars
Our residents can choose to be as active or relaxed as they choose. Those wishing quiet can relax in our courtyard, read a book in the library or work on crafts in the activity room, for those wanting total relaxation we also have a spa available. For those residents wishing an active social life we offer Tai Chi, bingo, a walking club, yoga and church services. Our restaurant style dining room is also a great place to meet friends and enjoy a delicious meal. We enjoy take outings into town for shopping and enjoying restaurants as well as trips to nearby parks and the Abilene Zoo.
Pricing at Chisholm Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Chisholm Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Chisholm Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.