945 Tenderfoot Hill Rd Colorado Springs CO 80906
We pride ourselves on helping our residents feel at home, offering a range of accommodations — from roomy villas to cute cottages, and our grand main lodge. We are a pet-friendly community, although some restrictions do apply. Our independent living community has plenty of recreational activities, a 24-hour emergency alert and response system to keep you safe, and offers coordinated transportation as you enjoy all that Colorado Springs has to offer.
Our residents enjoy our onsite amenities, including:
- An activity and fitness room
- Wellness center
- Private and semi-private apartments and rooms
- Private patio or balcony in some units
- Housekeeping services
- In apartment dining options
- Beautiful lounge with floor to ceiling stone fireplace
- Spa services
- A baby grand piano for our musically inclined residents
- Guest accommodations
We are a fun, vibrant community that cares for each other and can't wait to welcome you to our family at Cheyenne Place!
Pricing at Cheyenne Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Cheyenne Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cheyenne Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.