Central Park Place
1500 13th Street Columbus IN 47201
Central Park Place
Central Park place is a senior housing community located in the prestigious neighborhood of Columbus, Bartholomew County, Indiana. The tranquil nature of our location coupled with a stunning landscape offers our residents a wonderful place they can call home and an awesome place to visit for their family and loved ones.
Central Park Place staff has only one aim; we have pledged our dedication and commitment to our goal of providing our residents with an enjoyable life while at the same time meeting their unique needs. At Central Park Place, we believe in the joy of visitors, and we have dedicated ourselves towards providing a hospitable place for them. We also take pride in being a pet-friendly community.
In addition to this, we are after fulfilling the social needs of our residents, and we have different amenities to assist in this. They include;
- Professional onsite management.
- 24hr state of the art fitness centre
- Community room with kitchen and dining area
- Ample of street parking for our visitors
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and with full size dishwashers
- High-speed Internet access
- Spacious theatre and media room
- Clothes care centers
- Central air conditioning.
- Energy efficient designs and appliances
Central Park Place community takes pride in offering its residents a high-quality life. We would love to have you around. Therefore, we take this opportunity to invite you to our community and experience the heights of comfort and relaxation coupled with a peaceful environment.
Pricing at Central Park Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Central Park Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Central Park Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.