Casey's Pond Senior Living
2855 Owl Hoot Trail Steamboat Springs CO 80487
Casey's Pond Senior Living is a boutique assisted living community nestled in beautiful Yampa Valley, Steamboat Springs, Routt County, Colorado. A picturesque community featuring rolling hills, scenic vistas, and stunning mountain views. Residents and their families can relax and feel at home here. Boasting a clean, comfortable atmosphere in a small-town nature-centered area, Steamboat Springs provides an ideal location for building a better life.
Casey's Pond Senior Living is dedicated to fostering wellness as well as physical and emotional well-being for seniors in a gorgeous natural location. Memory care services help residents with Alzheimer's and dementia enjoy daily life. Compassion and commitment to a fulfilling life is at the center of all that we do, providing residents and their families with a beautiful place to kick back, relax, and enjoy all that we have in store.
In addition to providing focused, dedicated attention to seniors and their needs, Casey's Pond Senior Living is committed to creating healthy lifestyles, including amenities and activities like:
- All-inclusive living, including private rooms and suites as well as concierge services
- Personalized health, rehabilitation, and living solutions
- Full-service gourmet dining, in addition to coffee and tea stations 24/7, and a bistro and wine bar
- Daily fitness and strength-training programming with on-site fitness club
- Daily local transportation and shuttle service into town
- On-site salon and spa, mail service, and housekeeping
- Outdoor manicured grounds, including a walking path and amphitheater
Creating a comfortable place to call home is our main objective, and it is our pleasure to invite you to join the vibrant, dynamic community at Casey's Pond Senior Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good care at home.
We are happy with this service. The staff is wonderful. We were able to get assistance for my father as soon as needed. The care taker has been very helpful and caring. We like the care taker that arrives on...
First Class Facility
This is a first class facility. We are extremely pleased with this community and everything they have done for us. My father in law has been a difficult situation and they have been nothing but patient and...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.