Casa Amore West
4619 West Ave M-12 Quartz Hill CA 93536
Casa Amore West
Casa Amore West is an exclusive senior care home in beautifully peaceful Quartz Hill, of southern California. Besides the immaculate weather that Los Angeles is known for, you can always count on skilled care and compassion in an intimate setting.
The caregiver team at Casa Amore West is dedicated to keeping the members of our community engaged, active and healthy while also supporting each resident in retaining their independence. With such a close-knit home, we see new and enduring friendships thrive and there are few things as life affirming as that. Individuals who require memory care count on our providing a safe and secure space for them to live—no challenge is too big.
Beyond providing superior care in a home away from home, we know the importance of making an environment that feels like our residents didn't even leave their home behind. We take care of all of their potential needs, including:
- Housekeeping (daily) and laundry services (weekly)
- Three meals per day, plus snacks, catered to dietary requirements/sensitivities
- Recreation program and exercise assistance
- Beautiful and relaxing indoor common areas
- Manicured grounds for outdoor activities and walks
- Beautician, barber and other grooming services
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Games room (board games, card games, video games)
- Transportation to off site appointments, shopping and local cultural events
If you care about where you and your loved ones spend their golden years, you've arrived. Our residents and their families are made to feel at home from the moment they walk through the doors of our group home. Come experience it for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.